Member Services & Tools
The Alliance Buying Group offers members various perks, including numerous services, discounts on optical supplies and tools that help to reduce operating costs, streamlines processes and connect with industry peers. It is the goal of our purchasing alliance to assist members with improvements to their individual practices via practice management initiatives that work to enhance customer experience as well as your bottom line.
As you consider the many different buying groups, optometric networks and purchasing alliances available, please take a look at the different member services and tools that we provide to our alliance members.
The Alliance Buying Group Member Facts
- The Alliance Buying group was founded in 1996
- Our member base currently includes 2,050 individual practices with 2,350 unique members
- Our buying group does not impose any membership or admin fees on members! We do, however, ask our members to sign an open-ended contract, which can be terminated at any time.
- Individual OD’s and clinics of all sizes are welcome to partner with our alliance
The Alliance Buying Group Member Services & Tools
The list of optometric network services and optical supplies that we provide continues to grow and develop as we obtain feedback from our members. Presently, many of our services are bundled under our comprehensive Profit-Enhancing Advantage Program, which provides aggressive product rebates and practice support services.
In addition to the discounts and services we provide to our members, we also offer an array of tools that help support the efficiency, profitability and long-term success of our members’ practices. A few of the optical supply services, tools and benefits that we are most proud of include:
- Practice development coaching
- Consolidated billing
- CE reimbursement for opticians and staff
- Annual product flow analysis to identify missed opportunities and ways to increase profitability
- Marketing resources, including creative, print production and promotional programs
- Social media support
- Website and mobile app development assistance, maintenance and monitoring
- Educational opportunities
Optometric Networks Help Optical Clinics Achieve Business Success
If you’re operating as a private practice OD in a small to mid-size clinic, The Alliance Buying Group can help transform your business through a unique partnership. After all, leading our members to practice growth and success is our mission!